This Buckeye recipe is sure to be a crowd-pleaser for Christmas! With just a few simple ingredients you’ll be well on your way to a delicious dessert.
Here are all the ingredients for the Buckeyes:
Once you incorporate all of the ingredients, form the dough into a ball:
Once all of the balls are formed, melt chocolate in a double boiler and then dip the dough into chocolate using a toothpick:
Once all of the dough balls are dipped, place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper:
Now chill in the refrigerator and serve!
- ¾ Cup Creamy Peanut Butter (Can also use Crunchy for more texture)
- 1 Stick butter (softened)
- 2 Cups confectioners sugar
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ pound bittersweet chocolate
- Cream butter and peanut butter together
- Reduce speed to low, slowly add confectioners sugar
- Add vanilla, salt; mix together (mixture will be crumbly)
- Roll into 1 inch balls, place on the wax paper-lined cookie sheet, and place in freezer 15 minutes
- Using a double boiler, melt chocolate until smooth
- Using a toothpick, lower balls into the chocolate until ⅔’s covered
- Place back on sheet and chill until firm
*Best stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Steven a husband, father, and a disciple of Jesus Christ. He is passionate about the things of God and is currently in seminary at Covenant Baptist Theological Seminary. Steven wishes to ignite passion in others, illuminate the Truth of God’s Word, and proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He loves to study God’s word and is passionate about teaching and encouraging others in God’s Truth from a Biblical worldview.